Benefits of Australian PR – Australia is the country that provides all the benefits that one can ask for. For its robust economy and a pool of several benefits, an aspiring migrant wishes to grab its Permanent Residency (PR).
No wonder, there are many advantages that an expat enjoys once he seizes the prized and the much sought after PR status. If you are in search of a better standard of living and studying at the top universities of the world, then Oz is certainly the place for you. Move to the country to enjoy its benefits.
Apply under a visa category that best suits your particular needs and goals. The decision to migrate to this highly developed country is an important one. Chalk-out your plans in a proper way. Seek and get professional advice from the experts on the subject and then go for the kill.
Benefits of Australian PR
As mentioned before, PR in Australia gives you countless benefits. Take a look at some of the op benefits that greet you when you manage to lay your hands on the Permanent Residence Visa (PRV)!
- Liberty of work–When you get PR of the mammoth Island Nation the very important thing you enjoy is the freedom to work. You can work in any province or take up any occupation, except armed forces and jobs in public services. These are exclusively for the residents of the country. Technically you could still be a foreigner and not a citizen, but your work rights are almost at par with the citizens of the country.
- Liberty to travel–If you are amongst those lucky migrants who have claimed the PR of the Kangaroo Land, then you can freely travel to your home nation and go back to Down Under. You can travel within the specific time period of 5 years for which the visa is legally issued. If your visa expires then too you can stay in the country even while you cannot leave it until and unless you get a Resident Return Visa (RRV).
- Higher education loan programmes (HELP)–There are several benefits that a migrant enjoys after obtaining the nation’s PR and the wishful migrants who want to study in the country can avail scholarships and discounts under HELP. They can look forward to getting first-rate education at some of the topmost international universities and centres of higher learning in the Kangaroo Land.
- Eligible to apply for citizenship–The person who manages to grab the PR has full rights to submit an application for the citizenship of the Kangaroo Land. Seizing PR is the initial step towards citizenship even though it puts you on the road to citizenship.
- Children of Australian migration enjoy ample benefits via education and health facilities–Once you get the PR, there are ample benefits that are enjoyed by the residents even as you enjoy the same healthcare and social benefits that come with the bundle of PR.
- PR holder can sponsor their close relatives–This is another key benefits of Australian PR. The status allows you to sponsor your close relative. Moreover, the migrant sponsored also enjoys the freedom of living and working in the overseas hotspot.
- Enjoys social security benefits–There are special benefits that are provided to families, students, unemployed, retirees, parents and disabled people. These extended advantages are seized on getting PR only.
- Incentives enjoyed by PR holder: Loans for home at a cheap rate–Purchasing a home is not a cakewalk. The Australian Government provides an incentive for around 7,000 dollars when a migrant purchases his first home. Plus, the restrictions that are imposed by the Foreign Investment Review Board no longer apply to the PR holder as he is not considered a foreigner now.
- Your credit score shoots up–When you get the PR status of Oz, your credit rating boost up. This places you in a highly favorable position to obtain approval for home and personal loans.