Australia ranks at the Number 1 position when it comes to deciding about a destination for migration. There are several gateways to grab its Permanent Residency (PR)–Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 Visa, etc. To seize PR of Oz, one has to go through its point-based system. This is the initial step in the Australia PR application process. It facilitates entry to the Kangaroo Land.
The points grabbing factors include age, language proficiency, education, work experience, etc. The process of migration is a combo of online and offline activities.
There are certain requirements that an applicant needs to complete.
• Assemble your documents–An applicant needs to collect all his necessary credentials before applying. This includes English language proficiency test results, skill assessment report from the relevant authority, educational documents, and the valid passport.
• Select the most suitable visa–An aspiring migrant, after collecting his documents, needs to select the most appropriate PR Visa category. Subclass 189 (Non-Sponsored Visa) Subclass 190 State Nominated Visa), Subclass 186 (Employer Nominated Visa), etc. An applicant can select the type of visa that allows him in seizing more points as it’s a point game and he should get more points for hassle-free admission into the Kangaroo Land.
• Pick an occupation from SOL–Upon successful selection of visa type, aspiring migrant needs to choose the occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). If an expat is applying through the Subclass 189 Visas, then he needs to select the occupation from the SOL, whereas if he is applying through the Subclass 190 Visa, then he should select a profession from SOL of that specific state of Down Under.
• Apply through point based system- the Australia PR application process proceeds by applying through its point based system. For this an applicant needs to submit Expression of Interest (EOI). Whereupon an expat needs to mention his details regarding age, education, work experience, language ability, etc. Under this assessment he will be assigned some points depending on the details furnished by him. He needs to score at least 60 points in order to become eligible for immigration purpose. Needless to say, that the higher point scores elevates the chances of Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a visa.
• Other important documents–Apart from age proof, work experience, and educational credentials, its health and character certificate that needs to be submitted before applying for the visa process. It is expected that the wishful migrant possesses sound health and character. He should not be involved in any kind of criminal activities. Moreover, he should be medically fit. There are many centers from where a migrant can get this certificate after complete assessment.
After assembling all the needful certificates, the candidate needs to fill online form long with visa fees. Upon the successful submission of application, he will be assigned a fixed date and time at which he needs to submit his documents at a designated place. Upon verification, he will be called for interview and cross-examined against the details submitted by him.
If you have any queries just fill inquiry form: https://goo.gl/NcWA6u OR alternatively, you can send your resume directly to us for assistant email@example.com after checking your profile our immigration officer will contact you as soon as possible to answer your question on Permanent Residence in these countries and guide you through the process.