Are you aware of the fact that the Australia Investor Visa is packed with many options even as the country has numerous enticing visa options, available on the temporary and permanent basis? The Investment Visa is based upon its point system. Under it, you need to secure 65 points in total.
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa under the Subclass 188 helps the applicant-investors cross the borders provided they are eligible for immigration.
Your capital funds is the main reason of granting visas for you, but still there are other requirements that need to be fulfilled to move to Kangaroo Land.
Australia Investor Visa Points System is governed by:
- Age–Under the age category the maximum points are 30 that an applicant can get. These points are allotted to the candidate who is in the age bracket of 25-32 years.
- English language proficiency–An eligible youngster can get 10 points for his language skills, whereas he is assigned 5 more points if he is well versed in the vocational English. There are ILETS, Cambridge English Advanced test and OET that determine your score level in this category.
- Managerial experience in the business–You may get the highest score of 15 points under this category. Your experience in the field helps you score more points. The higher the experience, the higher are the points allotted. If your experience is about 4 years, then you get 10 points, but with seven years of experience, you manage to grab 15 points.
- Educational qualifications–This heading helps you get 10 points. Apart from these points, you need to meet other requirement as well, i.e., you should have a diploma in Bachelor’s Degree from an Australian educational institution. This will give you 5 points, whereas Bachelor’s Degree in science, business or technology helps you get 10 points.
- Total net capital–Under this heading, your net capital is scrutinized before allotting points. When you and your spouse possess capital worth 800,000 Australian Dollars, then you get 5 points. If it’s 1.3 million Australian Dollars, then 15 points and for 1.8 million Australian Dollars 25 points are given. And, 35 points–the highest in this category–is assigned to the applicant who possesses 2.25 million Australian Dollars of net capital worth.
- Business turnover–It also helps you get points. 5 points are allotted if the business turnover is 500.000 Australian Dollars. At 1.0 million Australian Dollars the points are 10, at 1.5 million Australian Dollars 25 points, and the highest score of 35 points under this category is allotted to the business turnover of 2.0 million Australian Dollars.
- Special authorization–If your investment idea is unique and capable of taking a territory or state to the next level, then you are entitled to get extra 5 points under it.
- Business establishment–How long you are involved in your mentioned business also helps you score some points.
The total sum of 65 points scored under this classification fosters easy and convenient Australia Investor Visa.