If you have a considerable net worth, and want to settle down in Australia on a permanent basis, an Australia Business Visa to the land down under is exactly what you need to realize your dreams. Basically, an Australia Investor Visa serves as a ticket to the ambitious business people and investors from other parts of the country, to migrate to the popular destination, on the pretext of establishing their business or investing in an existing one.
If you are wondering, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) of Oz–the organization accountable for running and managing the visa and immigration affairs for the country–has enlisted a minimum net worth of 1.5 million Australia Dollars for every applicant who wants to obtain an Investor Visa.
Importantly, the larger your investment, the better are your perks and facilities as well. Given this, in case you are planning to pack your bags, and live your overseas dreams, getting in touch with a professional and well experienced Australia Business Visa Consultant is a first step you must follow.
All of this might lead to a question in your mind – what exactly are my privileges as an investor or business person in Down Under? Good Question! Simply put, immigrants from around the world submit an application for a business immigration to enjoy the following benefits –
1) Bringing family, relatives and/or acquaintances to the country along with them.
2) Applying for Permanent Residency (PR) post securing a Business Visa.
3) Growing their business with the country’s progressive economy and opportunities.
If you also share one or all of these goals in your pursuit of migrating to the destination, then the foremost step is to connect with an Australia Business Visa Consultant who can guide you through the entire process of immigration and help you boost your chances of securing a business visa.
For starters, this article will talk you through the different visa categories or subclass as discussed below –
1) Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 188) – For top tier, experienced and successful investors and business people.
2) Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 888) – An upgraded version of visa 188 which is basically for the investors who have shown impressive results.
3) Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132) – Designed for the business tycoons and foreign personalities wanting to invest in an Australian business.
This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. If Investing in the Kangaroo Land is on your business plan, do not waste your precious time, meet a skilled and well-known Australia Business Visa Consultant today, and get professional help and guidance from him to make your migration journey to the wonderful destination smoother and simpler!
Do some research on the subject, so that you hire only a renowned and trustworthy professional!